Here’s a tip on how to look good: make sure your clothes fit you well. But we all know getting a custom-fitted shirt comes with a price – a hefty price tag, that is. However, Custlr plans to change that by offering affordable, built-to-fit clothing.
The brainchild of Engineering graduate, Daniel Chua – Custlr was developed when he realized that purchasing ready-to-wear garments online were still a hit-or-miss commodity – something that we can all relate to.
But the burning question is, how does Custlr provide its customers with quality custom clothing at such an amazing price? We’re here to tell you all about it, 6 reasons on why you should have this amazing mobile app:
- Custlr, Malaysia’s first custom-fitting mobile app, is digitizing the traditional tailor experience by offering custom-fitted clothing at an affordable price. It can do that because it removes much of the cost associated with taking customers’ measurements by measuring them via mobile app, using an advanced algorithm technology.
2. With its algorithm technology that operates on an in-house software and equations, Custlr is able to provide custom clothing that matches their customers’ body measurements with a high level of accuracy and precision in less than a minute – and that’s the beauty of the app.
3.The algorithm technology provides accurate measurements in inches and centimeters, as well as standard sizing i.e. S, M, L, XL, etc. Other measurement methods include A4 fit algorithm, where customers can take a picture with an A4-sized paper placed on the front and on the side of their body and Custom Measurements, where customers can manually enter their body measurement details with a step-by-step guide – it is surprisingly easy, especially for first-time users. Everything is done with just a click of a button!
4. Custlr also lets customers select their preferred material, type of cuff and collar, as well as colors to their liking. Furthermore, traditional wear like baju melayu and kurta are also available for customization – this is a lifesaver, especially for those who like to do last-minute shopping before Raya or any festivities!
5. Apart from using its advanced fit algorithm technology, Custlr also engages with crowdsourced tailors from the local community to not only mitigate the cost but to also help the unemployed and housewives earn an income and give them the opportunity to be an entrepreneur without compromising their household responsibilities.
6. With the help of partnership associations, Custlr’s crowdsourced tailors are given an opportunity to undergo training courses in order to ensure quality and service excellence for their customers. These training courses aim to better improve the tailors’ measuring skills, as well as cutting, sewing and finishing skills.
We are officially hooked on Custlr as they are definitely bringing the convenience of shopping for custom-fitted clothing that is well below what one might expect if they went to a tailor to have a shirt fitted. And hey – it is even less than what some people will pay if they were to buy a dress shirt off the rack from a department store!
According to the CEO and Director of Custlr, Daniel Chua, they will also be launching the iOS App, mobile and website version pretty soon. We look forward to all the great things that Custlr has to offer.
Check out more details about Custlr on their website: www.Custlr.com Get started on finding your perfect fit by downloading the Custlr app on Google Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=my.com.makefit