The last Malaysian Formula One race is just around the corner *weeps* and PETRONAS calls on all motorsports enthusiasts and the public to the much anticipated 2017 Formula 1 PETRONAS Malaysia Grand Prix Showcase held at the Concourse and Esplanade area, Suria KLCC.
The showcase which runs from 23rd September to 1st October aims to pay homage to Malaysians who have proven to be some of the sport’s most passionate supporters, and to celebrate PETRONAS’ key achievements and milestones in Formula One.
Here are some of the highlights planned throughout this showcase:
- The chance to meet both Mercedes AMG PETRONAS Motorsport drivers, Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas TODAY! (27th September 2017 at 6 pm)
- Grid girl (HUBBA HUBBA!) fashion show by local designer, Rizman Ruzaini, Raceroom Racing Experience, pit-stop challenge, and live performances by local artistes await throughout the showcase!
- Fun activities and contests suitable for all ages.
- Over the race weekend there will be a live-viewing of the PETRONAS Malaysia Grand Prix from the Sepang International Circuit.
- Fans can also get their hands on exclusive PETRONAS Malaysia Grand Prix merchandise from the showcase, as well as at PETRONAS’ booth at the Sepang International Circuit.
Andddddd that’s not all….!!
Meanwhile at Sepang, look out for the Mercedes F1 W08 EQ Power+ car which features a unique livery – carrying the message, ‘Thank You Malaysia’. The hashtag and campaign will run throughout the week as PETRONAS and Mercedes AMG PETRONAS Motorsport celebrate Malaysia’s milestones in hosting Formula One for the past 18 years.
For updates on planned activities for the PETRONAS Malaysian Grand Prix, follow them on social media platforms as follows: