Greenpro A.I. Raises Half A Million Through Ata Plus To Make Cloud-Based A.I. Accounting A Reality In Malaysia

176

Kuala Lumpur, 30 December 2020 – GreenPro Capital Village Sdn. Bhd. (Greenpro A.I.), a cloud-based A.I. accounting solutions provider has closed its highly successful Equity Crowdfunding (ECF) campaign. The campaign was facilitated by Ata Plus, an ECF platform registered with Securities Commission Malaysia, where GreenPro A.I. has raised RM504,750 – 168% above their target, from a total of 33 investments.

At the launch of their campaign, GreenPro A.I. offered the general public a compelling investment opportunity by offering their investors an early exit through their upcoming acquisition by GreenPro Capital Corp., a NASDAQ-listed multinational conglomerate with a portfolio of businesses in finance and technology. Delivering upon their promise, GreenPro A.I. is currently preparing the necessary documentation for the acquisition. The ECF Investors have an opportunity to realise the value of their investment through a redemption of their shares in the form of NASDAQ-listed stock issued by GreenPro Capital Corp at a value of 120% of their initial investment, which is anticipated to occur within the next 12 months.

The acquisition of GreenPro A.I. comes as no surprise considering the qualifications and stellar track record of its Co-Founders, CK Lee and Samson Chow. Cognisant of the financial constraints faced by Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) which hamper their ability to hire proper accounting staff, the co-founders have combined their 30 years of experience in the financial and accounting sector to develop their unique cloud-based A.I. accounting solution which would enable cost savings of up to 90% for SMEs.

“We launched our campaign in the true spirit of Equity Crowdfunding – to give the average person the chance to become an investor in young upcoming startups with endless market potential, an opportunity usually reserved for the likes of venture capitalists and angel investors,” said CK Lee, Founder and CEO of GreenPro Capital Village. “Additionally, owing to the nature of stock markets, our ECF investors have the opportunity to further increase their returns from their investments,” CK added.

CK Lee, Founder and CEO of GreenPro Capital Village

“It’s heartening to see the hard work put in by GreenPro A.I. come to fruition especially in very challenging circumstances caused by the pandemic” said Kyri Andreou, Co-Founder and Director of Ata Plus. “GreenPro A.I. met their crowdfunding target in just under 4 weeks, with 96% of the funds raised coming from the Malaysian public. Through their campaign, they have proved that there is a growing appetite for Equity Crowdfunding in Malaysia, especially for companies presenting novel solutions in a rapidly changing business environment,” Kyri added.

GreenPro A.I.’s ECF Campaign has enabled the team to shift its operations to Malaysia; with 70 percent of the funds raised being channeled towards marketing and commercialisation and the remaining 30 percent being reserved for human resource development and the establishment of a business Process Outsourcing Centre.